American Recording Legend , Michael Jackson’s Studio Album surfaces the internet titled ‘Scream’. Jackson will forever be associated with the classic b-movie horror aesthetic thanks to the Vincent Price cackles and werewolf howls of ‘Thriller’, and its legendary John Landis video wherein Jacko flits between zombie, vampire and werewolf scenes like a cinematic premonition of the current Tory cabinet.
And yes, much can be made of the psychological roots of his fascination with the stuff of childhood nightmares to justify a collection like ‘Scream’, but the most cursory glance down the track-list reveals that some pretty narrow and incongruous threads have been drawn to bring this Frankenstein’s Compilation to awkward life.
1. This Place Hotel (a.k.a. Heartbreak Hotel)
3. Blood on the Dance Floor
4. Somebody’s Watching Me (Single Version)
5. Dirty Diana (2012 Remaster)
7. Leave Me Alone (2012 Remaster)
14. Blood On The Dance Floor X Dangerous (The White Panda Mash-Up)